If you are looking for the perfect meal with the highest quality ingredients at affordable prices, your top choice is pizza from Fort Worth’s own Imponente Pizza and Pasta!
Although the precise origins of pizza are still under debate, early forms of pizza date back to ancient times where cheese and various toppings were placed on a flatbread and baked in the sun. This dish was first referred to as “pizza” in Gaeta, Italy, circa 997 AD. Fast-forward to the late 18th or early 19th century: The modern form of pizza was created in Naples, Italy. That is the authentic dish we have been able to successfully recreate with help from our custom-built brick oven.
When you visit our unique Italian restaurant, you will be presented with the following pizza options
- Personal Pizza – A convenient size that you can eat on your own or share with one other person.
- Large Pizza – Approximately 10 slices for you and your dinner companions.
- You can customize these based on your individual preferences or choose from one of our signature selections.
- Mini Pizza – A freshly baked personal pizza for our youngest visitors.
- Signature Pizzas – Sicilian Pizza
– Solo Carne
– Chef Dean’s Favorite
– The Texan
– Bianca di Quattro
– Salsiccia & Spinaci
– La Fiorentina
– La Genovese
– New York Minute
– Al Fungo
- Sauces – Authentic Italian Tomato, BBQ, Creamy Fresh Alfredo, Garlic Olive Oil, Fresh Basil Pesto
- Cheeses – Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmigiano, Goat Cheese
- Meats – Fire-Roasted Chicken, Pepperoni, Prosciutto Ham, Anchovies, Beef Loin Steak Pieces, Smoked Bacon, Italian Sausage, Spicy Soppressata, Sliced Meatball, Hamburger
- Vegetables – Kalamata Olives, Fresh or Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers, Artichoke Hearts, Cherry or Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Jalapeños, Caramelized Onions, Pineapples, Eggplants, Black Olives, Basil, Garlic, Spinach
- Other – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Truffle Oil, Sea Salt
Visit us today at Imponente Pizza and Pasta to try the best pizza Fort Worth, TX, has to offer!
To find out more and/or make a reservation, simply dial (817) 237-4992 or fill out our online contact form.